Monday, 27 April 2015

Leave Me Astounded - Planetshakers


View these video for the Guitar practices.

Words and Music by BJ Pridham

Key : D - E (Original Key A#)

Intro:
D D G G 
D/F# D/F# G G 
Verse:
D 
All my hands have made 
G 
I’m laying down
D 
All that I hold dear, 
G 
my many crowns
D 
I’ve tasted and seen 
G 
of Your great love
Bm 
You satisfy me
A 
You satisfy me
Chorus 1:
D 
Spirit fall, 
A 
open up heaven’s doors
We’re waiting with 
Bm 
worship for more
G 
You’re the only love 
A 
that satisfies me
Verse 2:
D 
My constant request 
G 
above all things
D 
Every hour I wake, 
G 
be near me
D 
Though I’ve tasted 
G 
and seen of Your great love
Bm 
Show me Your glory
A 
Show me Your glory
Chorus 2:
D 
Spirit fall, 
A 
open up heaven’s doors
We’re waiting 
Bm 
with worship for more
G 
You’re the only love 
A 
that satisfies me
D 
Lord we run into 
A 
Your loving arms
We’re safe and secure 
Bm 
in Your love
G 
You’re the only One 
A 
that satisfies me
Bridge:
D 
Leave me astounded, 
G 
leave me amazed
Bm 
Show off Your glory, 
A 
let heaven invade
D/F# 
We’re waiting with worship
G 
we’re waiting with praise
Bm 
For the almighty presence 
A 
of God to invade 
Chorus 3:
D 
Spirit fall, 
A 
open up heaven’s doors
We’re waiting 
Bm 
with worship for more
G 
You’re the only love 
A 
that satisfies me
E 
Lord we run into 
B 
Your loving arms
We’re safe and secure 
C#m 
in Your love
A 
You’re the only One 
B 
that satisfies me
Bridge (2x):
E 
Leave me astounded, 
leave me amazed
C#m 
Show off Your glory, 
B 
let heaven invade
E/G# 
We’re waiting with worship, 
A 
we’re waiting with praise
C#m 
For the almighty presence 
B 
of God to invade 

No comments:

Post a Comment